- This event has passed.
Apr 2: Walk for Change Committee Meeting
April 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Planning and Fundraising Committee for BARCC’s Walk for Change is a fun and motivated group of supporters who help BARCC ensure the Walk is successful. The assistance and dedication of this volunteer committee will ensure that the 2020 Walk for Change will be the best one yet!
All Committee Members must:
- Attend and actively participate in a majority of Committee Meetings
- Register to participate in the Walk for Change and actively fundraise for the event
- Motivate and encourage Walk fundraisers
- Actively recruit individual and team Walkers
- Spread the word and promote the Walk using social media and other resources
- Assist in soliciting sponsorships
- Solicit in-kind donations
- Help with the preparation of materials
- Make a contribution to BARCC at a level that is personally significant to you
In conjunction, the BARCC staff will:
- Work with you to increase your knowledge of BARCC and the Walk for Change
- Provide you with the tools, scripts, and templates you need to make successful donation requests
- Provide tasty refreshments at each meeting!
For more information about how to join the Committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.