8:30 a.m. Registration opens and festivities begin
- Fun and entertaining activities! Music, face painting, sign making, bubbles, temporary tattoos, team photos, button making, dog goodies, and more!
- Clothesline Project display (content note: this display features personal stories of sexual violence )
- Messages to Survivors display
- Vendors selling fun merchandise
- Food truck service
- Complimentary granola bars, fruit, coffee, and water will be available while supplies last.
9:30 a.m. Walk kick-off rally begins
Speaking program to include the following:
- Gina Scaramella, BARCC Executive Director
- Beacon Award Presentation
10:00 a.m. Walk begins
2.6-mile loop along the Charles River
11:00 a.m. Post-Walk celebration
- Lawn games, continued activities, team photos, and more!
- Food truck service continues (a portion of the proceeds will benefit BARCC)
11:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Live musical entertainment
2:00 p.m. Last shuttles depart Artesani Park