8:30 a.m. Registration opens and festivities begin
- Fun and entertaining activities! Music, face painting, sign making, bubbles, temporary tattoos, team photos, button making, dog goodies, and more!
- Clothesline Project display (content note: this display features personal stories of sexual violence )
- Messages to Survivors display
- Entertainment provided by the Diamond Family Circus Troupe
- Food truck service: Bartleby’s, Bon Me, Taco Party, Chicken & Rice Guys, Sheherazad Food, and Ben & Jerry’s!
- Complimentary coffee provided by Starbucks (while supplies last)
- Complimentary granola bars, fruit, coffee, and water will be available while supplies last.
8:45 a.m-9:15 a.m. Gentle Yoga Session
Led by Jill Montoni, owner of Aarti Yoga studio in Ipswich
9:30 a.m. Walk kick-off rally begins
Speaking program to include the following:
- Gina Scaramella, BARCC Executive Director
- Kennedy Elsey, Mix 104.1 Morning Show Host
- Jaclyn Friedman, author, educator, and activist
- Ayanna Pressley, Boston City Councilor-At-Large
10:00 a.m. Walk begins
2.6-mile loop along the Charles River
11:00 a.m. Post-Walk celebration
- Jaclyn Friedman book sale and signing
- Lawn games, continued activities, team photos, and more!
- Knucklebones Boston fun and interactive activities for kids
- Food truck service continues with Bartleby’s, Bon Me, Taco Party, Chicken & Rice Guys, Sheherazad Food and Ben & Jerry’s! (a portion of the proceeds will benefit BARCC)
2:00 p.m. Last shuttles depart Artesani Park